Bail Bonds Office and FF Depot kits

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 7, 2013
      Both of these are still available. The Bail Bond Office is $89.95 and $6 shipping in the states. The Depot is $125 and $11 shipping in the U.S. Checks or PayPal are fine. Tom Yorke 210 Pitch Lake Ct, Roswell, GA 30076 or account # tomyorke@....

      I have a built-up three story brick factory for sale. I will post it later today.

      Tom
    • thrustanparry7144
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 7, 2013
        Hi Tom; I'm in for one of your FF Depots - please advise the extra for shipping to K8N 5S8,Canada.

        Regards, Craig

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tomyorkethebigstuff" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

        > Both of these are still available. The Bail Bond Office is $89.95 and $6 shipping in the states. The Depot is $125 and $11 shipping in the U.S. Checks or PayPal are fine. Tom Yorke 210 Pitch Lake Ct, Roswell, GA 30076 or account # tomyorke@...
        >
        > I have a built-up three story brick factory for sale. I will post it later today.
        >
        > Tom

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 8, 2013
          I have a built-up three story brick factory for sale. I will post it later today.

          > Tom
          Hey Tom,
          I am interested in the built up factory. Is it the Bill Davis model? Sorry I will not see you this weekend. Hope you and Iris have a good time.
          Rick Perry
        • Bill Mugford
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 8, 2013
            Hi:

            I am interested in the Factory.

            How can I find pictures?

            Gratefully,

            Bill

            --
            Bill Mugford
            Bill's Cell: 336.307.1870

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 8, 2013
              Rick,
              No, it's a scratch built 3" deep flat model. All resin and wood with refrigerator-type doors. As soon as I can shoot it I will post some shots.
              Tom

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 8, 2013
                Craig,
                I will let you know.
                Tom

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 12, 2013
                  Bill,
                  I just packaged up your FF part 1 kit that you purchased from Dennis. I will send you some photos of the brick warehouse in a separate letter.
                  Thanks,
                  Tom

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 12, 2013
                    Bill,
                    I just packaged up your FF part 1 kit that you purchased from Dennis. I will send you some photos of the brick warehouse in a separate letter.
                    Thanks,
                    Tom

                    --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Bill Mugford <wjmugford@...> wrote:

                    > Hi:
                    >
                    > I am interested in the Factory.
                    >
                    > How can I find pictures?
                    >
                    > Gratefully,
                    >
                    > Bill
                    >

                    > On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Rick <railsend@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > **
                    > >

                    > > I have a built-up three story brick factory for sale. I will post it later
                    > > today.
                    > > >
                    > > > Tom
                    > > Hey Tom,
                    > > I am interested in the built up factory. Is it the Bill Davis model? Sorry
                    > > I will not see you this weekend. Hope you and Iris have a good time.
                    > > Rick Perry
                    > >

                    > --
                    > Bill Mugford
                    > Bill's Cell: 336.307.1870
                    > Rose's Cell: 336.905.1670
                    > Website: www.billmugford.com
                    > Bill's Email: wjmugford@...
                    > Rose's Email: fordmug@...

                  • Bill Mugford
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 12, 2013
                      Tom:

                      Do you have a FF Depot made up?

                      If so, will you send it with the Part 1 kit and I will send you money?

                      Also, where can I find pics of the Bail Bonds kit? I seem to be missing the location.

                      Gratefully,

                      Bill

                      Sent from my iPad Mini, which makes phone calls!

                      On Aug 12, 2013, at 9:59 AM, "tomyorkethebigstuff" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

                      > Bill,
                      > I just packaged up your FF part 1 kit that you purchased from Dennis. I will send you some photos of the brick warehouse in a separate letter.
                      > Thanks,
                      > Tom
                      >
                      > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Bill Mugford <wjmugford@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi:
                      > >
                      > > I am interested in the Factory.
                      > >
                      > > How can I find pictures?
                      > >
                      > > Gratefully,
                      > >
                      > > Bill
                      > >

                      > > On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Rick <railsend@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > **
                      > > >

                      > > > I have a built-up three story brick factory for sale. I will post it later
                      > > > today.

                      > > > Hey Tom,
                      > > > I am interested in the built up factory. Is it the Bill Davis model? Sorry
                      > > > I will not see you this weekend. Hope you and Iris have a good time.
                      > > > Rick Perry
                      > > >

                      > > --
                      > > Bill Mugford
                      > > Bill's Cell: 336.307.1870
                      > > Rose's Cell: 336.905.1670
                      > > Website: www.billmugford.com
                      > > Bill's Email: wjmugford@...
                      > > Rose's Email: fordmug@...

                    • Tom Gregory
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 21, 2013
                        Good Afternoon,
                        I have not heard from you on request below, although I did hear you took another ON30 Modeler up on a similar request. Please advise.
                        Sincerely
                        Tom Gregory

                        Tom, I will take one of the Bail Bond Office in Lieu of the Steam Shovel I ordered 5 years ago or so that has never been produced.. I Believe I paid $85.00 plus $12.00 in postage for the steam shovel , I think we can call it even. I really would like to get back to buying and building your kits. Please ship my Kit to ;
                        Tom Gregory
                        P.O. Box 325
                        Burnsville, MS 38833

                        Thanks in Advance!
                        Tom Gregory

                        Tom Gregory

                        Both of these are still available. The Bail Bond Office is $89.95 and $6 shipping in the states. The Depot is $125 and $11 shipping in the U.S. Checks or PayPal are fine. Tom Yorke 210 Pitch Lake Ct, Roswell, GA 30076 or account # tomyorke@....

                        I have a built-up three story brick factory for sale. I will post it later today.

                        Tom

                        No virus found in this message.