An update on the last update

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
      I was finally able to get the signs printed for the Bail Bond Offices. They are being packaged right now and will go out this week.
      Thanks for your patients,
      Tom
    • skinspickens99
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tomyorkethebigstuff" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

        > I was finally able to get the signs printed for the Bail Bond Offices. They are being packaged right now and will go out this week.
        > Thanks for your patients,

        Any O scale Bail Bond kits left or available? If so, please reserve one for me and let me know what $ to send..

        thanks,

        Will
      • Bill Mugford
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
          Tom:

          I'm new to the group and have most of your kits.

          Do you have an extra Bail Bonds kit?

          Are you casting any more O scale Frijoles Flats Depot's?

          Gratefully,

          Bill

          Sent from my iPad Mini, which makes phone calls!