Update...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      The Email problem is fixed, however, my computer will not communicate with my printer as it is too old. that means I need a new printer. And I need the new printer before I can ship the Bail Bond Office kits because of a printed sign! I am working on this problem, but it will take a little time. Sorry for the delay in shipping these new kits. I will keep you posted.
      Thanks,