Catalog of Kits?

  • RickyB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
      Is there a web site for the Yorke kits? Are these simply limited run and no central catalog to see what's available? I saw an address on the forum to order the latest kit but I have no idea what other kits are available.... Thanks. Rick Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
        Rick,
        At the present time this is the only kit available. The fix-it shop will be next. Yes, they are strictly limited run to a very small number.

        Tom