Re: [Yorke_Kits] New kit

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
      Tom,

      Let me rephrase the question.

      Is the Fix-It shop part of the kit or not?

      Darryl Huffman
      451 N Evelyn Way
      Star, ID 83669

      hobbydvds@...

      Now Shipping: New Weathering DVD from Roger Malinowski:
      http://ghosttownmodels.com/whats_new_1.html

      .
    • sjtlrr
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
        Darryl,

        No, the Fix-It shop is a different kit. Only the corner structure is what Tom is referring to.

        Frank

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
          I did catch the irony of the "Fix-It Shop" being totally run-down and in
          desperate need of some fix-its.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
            Tom---

            That is a very handsome design! I like the extra little storefront window
            details. It would make a great little bar or any number of other
            businesses.

            What is the "decay" shown on the left side, above the vertical "24 HOURS"
            sign?

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013
              Darryl,
              The fix-it shop is the next kit in the series. It has a partial interior. The Bail Bonds storefront is just the tiny shop on the right. And yes, it is O scale.

              Tom

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013
                Craig,
                The "decay" shown is a vent that is rusty. The tiny structure would make a fine bar or other business also.
                Tom