New kit

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
      In the photo file under Bail Bonds.
      Limited to 30 kits signed and numbered is the Bail Bonds Office. The complete kit as shown with all decals and signs included. it's a combination of Hydrocal, resin castings and some styrene. Ready now at $89.95 plus post in the US of $10. The base measures 5" x 7" including the sidewalks. Order from Tom Yorke, 210 Pitch Lake Ct, Roswell, GA 30076. PayPal accepted. Use tomyorke@... as the account number.

      Thanks,
      Tom
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013

        I assume this is an O scale kit and you get what looks like three parts to
        the structure.

        Is that right?

        Darryl Huffman
        451 N Evelyn Way
        Star, ID 83669

        hobbydvds@...

        Now Shipping: New Weathering DVD from Roger Malinowski:
        http://ghosttownmodels.com/whats_new_1.html

        .
        > Limited to 30 kits signed and numbered is the Bail Bonds Office. The
        > complete kit as shown with all decals and signs included. it's a
        > combination of Hydrocal, resin castings and some styrene. Ready now at
        > $89.95 plus post in the US of $10. The base measures 5" x 7" including the
        > sidewalks. Order from Tom Yorke, 210 Pitch Lake Ct, Roswell, GA 30076.
        > PayPal accepted. Use tomyorke@... as the account number.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Tom
      • Darryl Huffman

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
            Darryl,

            No, the Fix-It shop is a different kit. Only the corner structure is what Tom is referring to.

            Frank

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
              I did catch the irony of the "Fix-It Shop" being totally run-down and in
              desperate need of some fix-its.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
                Tom---

                That is a very handsome design! I like the extra little storefront window
                details. It would make a great little bar or any number of other
                businesses.

                What is the "decay" shown on the left side, above the vertical "24 HOURS"
                sign?

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013
                  Darryl,
                  The fix-it shop is the next kit in the series. It has a partial interior. The Bail Bonds storefront is just the tiny shop on the right. And yes, it is O scale.

                  Tom

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013
                    Craig,
                    The "decay" shown is a vent that is rusty. The tiny structure would make a fine bar or other business also.
                    Tom