Display

  • JGG KahnSr
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
      Having finally acquired a basketball display case for the demo assembled kit I bought from Tom a couple of years ago, how does one attach the styrofoam base to the case safely?Double-sided tape?Not an idle question, as I shall be moving before the end of the year.

      Jace Kahn

      General Manager
      Ceres & Canisteo RR Co./Champlain County Traction Co.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
        Jace,
        I would coat the bottom of the base with acrylic paint, maybe two coats and when dry, double stick tape should work. You can also, after painting, use some CA and bond the base to the case.
        tom