Re: [Yorke_Kits] What I've been working on...

  • Don McKenney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
      WAY cool.

      ________________________________
      From: tomyorkethebigstuff <tomyorke@...>
      To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:51 AM
      Subject: [Yorke_Kits] What I've been working on...

      In the photo file "Funeral Home", are a few shots of the custom-built model I recently completed for a customer. it's my own Victorian design built from styrene, wood and special resin castings. The top and bottom of the turret is a Spackling Paste covered styrofoam "egg" shape cut in two. No interior and a 1936 LaSalle hearse a little worse for wear.