Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re: Mystery Casting

  • Craig Parry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2013
      Tom;
       Thanks for your reply - another group member, Charlie Flichman, was very kind enough to share the missing  drawing and a second picture as well. On the 'to seal or not to seal' question I am currently fooling with a thin brush coat of Benjamin Moore's version of  a 'driftwood' recipe followed by a wipe of various pan pastels (Roger Malinowski is promoting them) and various alcohol ink washes. Takes just a very little amount of material and time to produce a very passable limestone look (our local building stone).
      Cheers, Craig!