Hydrocal kit tutorial

  • sioneli80
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2013
      First off Tom if you want to remove this message please feel free to do so. I just figured since there are so few people doing these types of kits to begin with that a little networking wouldn't hurt either you or I. But again, if you want to remove this feel free, there would be no hard feelings.

      I wrote this a year or two ago & IMO it really covers the hydrocal bases pretty well. I recommend sealing the castings before adding color, and in this tutorial I explain why in detail w/illustrations. See it all at;

      http://www.downtowndeco.biz/site/?p=901

      If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

      Randy Pepprock
      Downtown Deco
      www.downtowndeco.com
      406-821-0181
      downtowndeco@... (email)

      PS. Now join us on Facebook.
    • tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
        Thanks Randy. I have over the past numerous years decided not to seal the castings, however, that is only my opinion. It works for me. Thanks for your addition.

        Tom