San Lorenzo, Arizona Territory

  • VerneN
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2013
      Hi, I have posted some images of Tom's Frijole Flats kits I have completed for my On30 Estrella & Sonora Grande RR. Stop by my website for more info. if you are interested,

      http://sonoragrandeenterprises.com/esgrr/home.html

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2013
        Verne---

        Thanks for letting this group know your information. I've followed your
        work through the years in the On30 Annuals and Gazette. I've also been
        following (in lurker mode) your creative exploits on the Railroad Line
        Forums ever since another Yorke_Kits member told me about it. You've done a
        great job of incorporating the FF Adobes into your E&SG world.