Kharon Bros. Kit?

  • Jeff R.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 5:45 PM
      This kit was sold by Dennis Brandt (Branline). I am wondering if it was designed and made by Tom, or whether it was strictly Dennis' creation. It certainly has the look of Tom's cast resin structures in recent times.

      Jeff Barnes
    • Dennis Brandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2013
        You are right, Tom designed and made the molds for me. Dennis

        Sent from my iPad