Looking for a kit...

  • Stoney
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16 9:12 AM
      Hello All,

      I imagine it is probably futile to ask, but I am looking for Tom's kit for the HLW Mack build like the one in the "Large Scale Emporium" folder. If anyone can help me, I'd be deeply indebted.

      Regards,
      Mark Stonbraker
    • tom
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20 7:02 AM
        Mark,

        I can do that one for you. There may be a few tiny pieces missing, but it should be 98% there. Send me an e-mail at tomyorke@....
        thanks,
        tom

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
          Mark,
          I have been trying to contact you by Email, however, apparently you are not getting them. About the kit you wanted; please give me a call at 770-645-2597 and we can make arrangements. Thanks,
          Tom

          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Stoney" <stoney17111@...> wrote:

          > Hello All,
          >
          > I imagine it is probably futile to ask, but I am looking for Tom's kit for the HLW Mack build like the one in the "Large Scale Emporium" folder. If anyone can help me, I'd be deeply indebted.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Mark Stonbraker

        • JGG KahnSr
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
            Having finally acquired a basketball display case for the demo assembled kit I bought from Tom a couple of years ago, how does one attach the styrofoam base to the case safely?Double-sided tape?Not an idle question, as I shall be moving before the end of the year.

            Jace Kahn

            General Manager
            Ceres & Canisteo RR Co./Champlain County Traction Co.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
              Jace,
              I would coat the bottom of the base with acrylic paint, maybe two coats and when dry, double stick tape should work. You can also, after painting, use some CA and bond the base to the case.
              tom