Re: [Yorke_Kits] Tom is back!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2013
      Tom---

      Oh-oh---sounds like you had to buy some new computer toys...not by choice.

      Craig Kanewske
      been there, done that.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2013
        Welcome back a new computer stuff had to buy a new modem my old one was
        from 2004

        The other ? when I click http://www.tomyorke.com/ I get The requested URL "
        www.tomyorke.com" cannot be found or is not available. Please check the
        spelling or try again later.

        Here is your website I hope http://trevorcreek.tripod.com/

        Joe

      • Peter Herron
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2013
          So, where are you coming back from!!!??? Someplace nice, we hope.

          Peter

        • tom
          Message 4 of 6 , May 20, 2013
            From cyberspace neverland. not a nice place at all.
            Tom

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Peter Herron <peterebherron@...> wrote:

            > So, where are you coming back from!!!??? Someplace nice, we hope.
            >
            > Peter

          • tom
            Message 5 of 6 , May 20, 2013
              Joe,