Tom is back!

  • tom
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2013
      I am finally back. I am trying to learn how to operate this new stuff It will take days of pocking around to figure it out, but I am back.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 13, 2013
        Tom---

        Oh-oh---sounds like you had to buy some new computer toys...not by choice.

        Craig Kanewske
        been there, done that.

        >I am finally back. I am trying to learn how to operate this new stuff It
        >will take days of pocking around to figure it out, but I am back.

      • Joseph Taylor
        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2013
          Welcome back a new computer stuff had to buy a new modem my old one was
          from 2004

          The other ? when I click http://www.tomyorke.com/ I get The requested URL "
          www.tomyorke.com" cannot be found or is not available. Please check the
          spelling or try again later.

          Here is your website I hope http://trevorcreek.tripod.com/

          Joe

        • Peter Herron
          Message 4 of 6 , May 13, 2013
            So, where are you coming back from!!!??? Someplace nice, we hope.

            Peter

          • tom
            Message 5 of 6 , May 20, 2013
              From cyberspace neverland. not a nice place at all.
              Tom

              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Peter Herron <peterebherron@...> wrote:

              > So, where are you coming back from!!!??? Someplace nice, we hope.
              >
              > Peter

            • tom
              Message 6 of 6 , May 20, 2013
                Joe,