File - aaa Group Guidelines

  • Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 1 12:37 PM
      The YorkeKit Group guidelines are simple and rely upon common sense.

      1. Sign messages with first name and, if you wish, last name and
      general location.
      2. Be courteous and respectful of all list members.
      3. No attachments or private messages to full list.
      4. No political, religious, racial or ethnic messages or slurs.
      5. Delete all but the relevant part of a message when replying.
      6. Profanity will not be tolerated.
      7. Items offered for sale (private, commercial, or on Ebay) should
      be relevant to craftman kits.
      8. Complaints about any message should be sent directly to the
      moderator at dlhuffman@... rather than to all the
      members of the list. Please include a copy of the offending
      message. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction,
      then contact the list as a whole. This approach will prevent
      a great number of unnecessary, inflammatory messages.
      9. The moderator always welcomes suggestions about ways to improve
      your enjoyment of the list.

      The following are some of the suggestions I have received from members of the different groups I moderate
      concerning ways to make your list more enjoyable. Most are designed to cut
      down on bandwidth problems and email mailbox glut. Some ISPs are stingy.

      1. When replying to a message, please delete all but the key parts of the