Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re: Branline??

  • Dennis Brandt
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2013
      good afternoon,

      That is basically the story. Last spring I started to help out at a
      fishing and hunting store a few hours a week. Lots of fun and a little
      discount on some fishing and hunting supplies. Everything was fine until
      the shooting in the school.

      All on a sudden everyone wants a gun and more ammo. I started working
      more hours like forty a week. Than the first of the year, the owners
      brother had three surgeries in two weeks and has still not returned to
      work. It looks like I will keep on working full-time as least for the
      next couple of months.

      I have a few pieces of inventory but not much, I shut down the website
      because I cannot keep it updated nor make more inventory at this time.

      I will keep in touch through this group and see how the next couple or
      three months go. Thank you all for past support and look forward to
      providing some additional kits in the near future,

      Dennis Brandt
      Branline Sales
      402-992-2415

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2013
        Dennis---

        Thanks for letting us know of what was going on in your life and with the
        status of Branline Sales. Thanks for your past service to our hobby and I
        hope (for our sakes) Branline can return.

        Best Wishes,