Re: Branline??

  • Julie Lebow
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
      Gents,

      I spoke with Dennis. He said he was low on stock anyway, and had other
      commitments he needed to deal with. He said he might fire up again in a few months.
      Dennis is not a youngster, and working hard.
      I would not hold my breath, but rather inquire how things are going,
      perhaps in a month or two.
      I believe he is out of the cast kits entirely.

      Regards,

      Phil
    • Dennis Brandt
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2013
        good afternoon,

        That is basically the story. Last spring I started to help out at a
        fishing and hunting store a few hours a week. Lots of fun and a little
        discount on some fishing and hunting supplies. Everything was fine until
        the shooting in the school.

        All on a sudden everyone wants a gun and more ammo. I started working
        more hours like forty a week. Than the first of the year, the owners
        brother had three surgeries in two weeks and has still not returned to
        work. It looks like I will keep on working full-time as least for the
        next couple of months.

        I have a few pieces of inventory but not much, I shut down the website
        because I cannot keep it updated nor make more inventory at this time.

        I will keep in touch through this group and see how the next couple or
        three months go. Thank you all for past support and look forward to
        providing some additional kits in the near future,

        Dennis Brandt
        Branline Sales
        402-992-2415

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2013
          Dennis---

          Thanks for letting us know of what was going on in your life and with the
          status of Branline Sales. Thanks for your past service to our hobby and I
          hope (for our sakes) Branline can return.

          Best Wishes,