Branline??

  • Jeff R.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
      I notice that the Branline (Dennis Brandt) web site is down... does anyone know if this is just a temporary thing - or not? I would very much like to get some of the window plugs that Tom Yorke created for kit bashing structure kits. Dennis had been carrying these, but he was out of stock the last time I checked with him.

      Jeff B.
      Corvallis, Oregon
    • tom
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
        Jeff,
        The sight for Dennis is no longer on line. He is just doing e-sales now. I can get you the window plugs directly. Just send me an email to; tomyorke@.... Eventually I will have a new web site up.
        Tom

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff R." <barnes@...> wrote:

        > I notice that the Branline (Dennis Brandt) web site is down... does anyone know if this is just a temporary thing - or not? I would very much like to get some of the window plugs that Tom Yorke created for kit bashing structure kits. Dennis had been carrying these, but he was out of stock the last time I checked with him.
        >

        > Jeff B.
        > Corvallis, Oregon

      • Julie Lebow
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2013
          Gents,

          I spoke with Dennis. He said he was low on stock anyway, and had other
          commitments he needed to deal with. He said he might fire up again in a few months.
          Dennis is not a youngster, and working hard.
          I would not hold my breath, but rather inquire how things are going,
          perhaps in a month or two.
          I believe he is out of the cast kits entirely.

          Regards,

          Phil
        • Dennis Brandt
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25, 2013
            good afternoon,

            That is basically the story. Last spring I started to help out at a
            fishing and hunting store a few hours a week. Lots of fun and a little
            discount on some fishing and hunting supplies. Everything was fine until
            the shooting in the school.

            All on a sudden everyone wants a gun and more ammo. I started working
            more hours like forty a week. Than the first of the year, the owners
            brother had three surgeries in two weeks and has still not returned to
            work. It looks like I will keep on working full-time as least for the
            next couple of months.

            I have a few pieces of inventory but not much, I shut down the website
            because I cannot keep it updated nor make more inventory at this time.

            I will keep in touch through this group and see how the next couple or
            three months go. Thank you all for past support and look forward to
            providing some additional kits in the near future,

            Dennis Brandt
            Branline Sales
            402-992-2415

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 25, 2013
              Dennis---

              Thanks for letting us know of what was going on in your life and with the
              status of Branline Sales. Thanks for your past service to our hobby and I
              hope (for our sakes) Branline can return.

              Best Wishes,