Re: [Yorke_Kits] Tony's Garage missing plans

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      A set of plans is on it's way to me now.

      Thanks.

      Darryl Huffman
      darrylhuffman@...

      Interested in gold and silver mining and milling?:
      http://ghosttownmodels.com/custom3_2.html

      .
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2
        Anyone got the "O" scale plans that could send me a copy?
      • Craig Kanewske
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4
          Michael---

          I have them tucked away "somewhere".  It may take me a day or two to remember to find them.  Do you want a mailed print or an email pdf?

          Craig Kanewske

          On 3/2/2015 7:58 PM, Michael Jones shaynut13@... [Yorke_Kits] wrote:
          Anyone got the "O" scale plans that could send me a copy?

        • Michael Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5

            Thanks to Bob Currier I've got the plans!  Thank you all!

            Michael Jones