Tony's Garage missing plans

  • darrylhuffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      I bought a Tony's Garage kit and found it had no plans other than the one page explaining how Tom paints kits.

      Is there anyone out there who is through with their Tony's plans that could sell them to me or is there someone who could provide copies of the plans for me?

      Or mail me the plans and let me copy them and return them?

      Darryl Huffman
      451 N Evelyn Way
      Star, ID 83669
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
        A set of plans is on it's way to me now.

        Thanks.

        Darryl Huffman
        darrylhuffman@...

        Interested in gold and silver mining and milling?:
        http://ghosttownmodels.com/custom3_2.html

        .
        >I bought a Tony's Garage kit and found it had no plans other than the one
        >page explaining how Tom paints kits.
        >
        > Is there anyone out there who is through with their Tony's plans that
        > could sell them to me or is there someone who could provide copies of the
        > plans for me?
        >
        > Or mail me the plans and let me copy them and return them?
        >
        > Darryl Huffman
        > 451 N Evelyn Way
        > Star, ID 83669

      • Michael Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2
          Anyone got the "O" scale plans that could send me a copy?
        • Craig Kanewske
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4
            Michael---

            I have them tucked away "somewhere".  It may take me a day or two to remember to find them.  Do you want a mailed print or an email pdf?

            Craig Kanewske

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5

              Thanks to Bob Currier I've got the plans!  Thank you all!

              Michael Jones