Gn15?

  • sioneli80
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hi Tom. I'm looking at doing something in Gn15. I understand you did some loco conversion kits at one time. I've got an On30 Bachmann Davenport I'm going convert to Gn15. Do you have a kit for this conversion?

      Randy Pepprock
      DD
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2012
        Hi Randy!
        Yes, I read your post on Gn15.info. I still cannot get into there to post anything, so I had to let it go. Thanks for writing here. To answer your question;
        Yes, I have a tiny Gn15 kit for the Davenport. It is an easy conversion and is shown in my Gn15 Teakettles book. It features an open cab. The coupler pockets either fit the stock couplers or link and pin. I am out of cast metal stacks at this point, but that's an easy task to use two lengths of styrene tubing. The cost is $20 plus $5.20 for postage.

        I also use a lot of Bachmann On30 Street Car mechanisms for my conversions. You can usually find these little things for about $35-$40 each on the Net. Pretty much all of my conversion kits are still available. Please send me a personal email and I will send you photos of many of them. tomyorke@...
        Thanks!
        Tom

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "sioneli80" <downtowndeco@...> wrote:

        > Hi Tom. I'm looking at doing something in Gn15. I understand you did some loco conversion kits at one time. I've got an On30 Bachmann Davenport I'm going convert to Gn15. Do you have a kit for this conversion?
        >
        > Randy Pepprock
        > DD

      • downtowndeco
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2012
          Is there a site that has all of your Gn15 creations & a listing of your books? Thanks.

          Randy

          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tomyorkethebigstuff" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

          > Hi Randy!
          > Yes, I read your post on Gn15.info. I still cannot get into there to post anything, so I had to let it go. Thanks for writing here. To answer your question;
          > Yes, I have a tiny Gn15 kit for the Davenport. It is an easy conversion and is shown in my Gn15 Teakettles book. It features an open cab. The coupler pockets either fit the stock couplers or link and pin. I am out of cast metal stacks at this point, but that's an easy task to use two lengths of styrene tubing. The cost is $20 plus $5.20 for postage.
          >
          > I also use a lot of Bachmann On30 Street Car mechanisms for my conversions. You can usually find these little things for about $35-$40 each on the Net. Pretty much all of my conversion kits are still available. Please send me a personal email and I will send you photos of many of them. tomyorke@...
          > Thanks!
          > Tom
          >
          > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "sioneli80" <downtowndeco@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Tom. I'm looking at doing something in Gn15. I understand you did some loco conversion kits at one time. I've got an On30 Bachmann Davenport I'm going convert to Gn15. Do you have a kit for this conversion?
          > >
          > > Randy Pepprock
          > > DD

        • sjtlrr
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2012