Re: Wanted: 3 stall Roundhouse by Mike Lynch

  • madmike3434
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2012
      When i was offering the YORKE #113 three stall roundhouse it came as : 3 rear wall castings, 2 left side walls , 2 right side walls, 3 over the doors wood looking castings, all GRANDT LINE windows needed. It also came with original instructions and my how to colour instructions. I also supplied grandt line numbers for the engine house stack set from grandt.

      I also offered the roundhouse in up to 12 stalls by supplying an extra special rear wall section I made using a stock one. Most people seemed to like the 5 or 7 stalls and the finest example i ever saw built up , was MARK GRUBBS super fine example of a 5 stall using 7 rear walls. It featured a see thru clear plastic roof.

      MIKE LYNCH
      MADMIKE3434

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "gppig3" <gppig3@...> wrote:

      > Mike, Good morning. I believe I have part of what you seek. I purchased an incomplete kit as part of an estate sale. It has the instructions from Mad Mike and Thomas Yorke. The pieces appear to be a mixture of an original kit plus some re release castings. I have the 3 rear wall section castings and the rear right and left wall castings plus the Grandtline windows. All castings are in great shape. If this is of interest to you please don't hesitate to re contact. Thanks. Gary.
      > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "hermanpierce2002" <pierce2532@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Anyone have a set of Mike Lynch re-issues of the Yorke 3 stall On3 roundhouse, they are not going to build
      > >
      > > Mike Pierce

    • dwain wright
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2012
        Cast some and I will buy one-dwain-wrightmodelworks

        ________________________________

      • stoney17111@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
          Hello All,

               For your internet perusal:

          http://www.gotmesker.com/

          Enjoy,

          Regards,
          M. Stonbraker

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2012
            M.---
            Thanks for posting the link. Lots of good information and photo examples.