Inevitability strikes

  • tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2012
      I was afraid I would have to raise the price of the Teakettles book because of the color pages involved. So, reluctantly, as of September 1st, the price will need to go up to $25 plus post. Orders received before that date will be $20 plus post, but after, it must go up. I decided more color pages were important in describing the finishes of the models. Black and white shows design but not finishing and weathering.