Re: [Yorke_Kits] Yorke Kits on Ebay

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
      Ray failed to mention these are HO kits.

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, AK 99515
      darrylhuffman@...

      1913 Steamboat Builders Catalog.  $15 with FREE shipping:
      http://ghosttownmodels.com/catalog_4.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2012
        Yorkies-

        I have just listed the last of my Yorke kits on Ebay, all HO scale:

        Bordello & Pool Hall (original 1980 issue)
        Chinese Laundry
        Feed Store
        Feed Store Annex
        Vicksburg Building

        I hope these all find good homes. I hate to give them up.

        Ray