Yorke Kits on Ebay

  • rkex1975
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8 10:08 AM
      If anyone is interested, I have listed a number of Yorke kits just listed on Ebay:

      Sonora Store, Stone & Frame Storefront, Williams Market, Shortline / Industrial Engine House, and Portable Camp Houses.

      More to come as I dig my collection out of the attic. My Ebay name is "rkex".

      Ray
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9 12:14 AM
        Ray failed to mention these are HO kits.

        Darryl Huffman
        12020 Old Seward Highway
        Anchorage, AK 99515
        darrylhuffman@...

        1913 Steamboat Builders Catalog.  $15 with FREE shipping:
        http://ghosttownmodels.com/catalog_4.html

        >If anyone is interested, I have listed a number of Yorke kits just listed on Ebay:
        >
        >Sonora Store, Stone & Frame Storefront, Williams Market, Shortline / Industrial Engine House, and Portable Camp Houses.
        >
        >More to come as I dig my collection out of the attic. My Ebay name is "rkex".
        >
        >Ray

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • rkex1975
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22 8:55 AM
          Yorkies-

          I have just listed the last of my Yorke kits on Ebay, all HO scale:

          Bordello & Pool Hall (original 1980 issue)
          Chinese Laundry
          Feed Store
          Feed Store Annex
          Vicksburg Building

          I hope these all find good homes. I hate to give them up.

          Ray