Update

  • tom
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 26, 2012
      Just a quick update on current affairs. I am still trying to recover from a huge and unexpected expense for vehicle repair and I will return to shipping as soon as I can. I have not forgotten and am doing everything I can to try and catch up. That is a very difficult thing during the summer months as most people do everything else instead of sitting at home building and buying models.
      Tom
    • tom
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 26, 2012