Re: O Scale Rubbles Depot photos needed...

  • Gerry Siegel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2012
      Mike,
      I really don't believe that personal attacks have any place in a civilized yahoo group. It just may be that Richard was seeking help becasue he was just too busy to build them at that time. I am a professional custom modeler and I do not ever enter contests, no time and not my style.
      Prehaps it would be a good idea to drop the sublect.
      Gerry