Re: [Yorke_Kits] Where is everybody... ?

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
      Half Scale blog:

      http://tomyorkeminiatures.blogspot.com/

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, AK 99515
      darrylhuffman@...

      1913 Steamboat Builders Catalog.  $15 with FREE shipping:
      http://ghosttownmodels.com/catalog_4.html

    • tom
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
        I am still sitting here trying to get things out, but the lack of sales is really slowing down everything. I am hoping by September and "the Season" and things will pick up a bit so I can continue getting some more stuff out. All of that has not been forgotten, believe me.
        Tom