Re: [Yorke_Kits] Where is everybody... ?

  • Kjb80401@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
      Well Tom, I'm busy painting backgrounds on two layouts and scenicking on
      three. One of them is an outdoor 1:32 layout.
      As to your blog spot, could you pass along the link to it? I don't seem
      to have it saved here.
      Keevan

      In a message dated 6/20/2012 7:14:32 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
      tomyorke@... writes:

      These really are the summer doldrums! Nothing of any importance seems to
      be going on. I have been working on my own stuff in 1/24 scale to fill the
      void. Check out Tom Yorke Miniatures blog spot and the half scale architect.

    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
        Half Scale blog:

        http://tomyorkeminiatures.blogspot.com/

        Darryl Huffman
        12020 Old Seward Highway
        Anchorage, AK 99515
        darrylhuffman@...

        1913 Steamboat Builders Catalog.  $15 with FREE shipping:
        http://ghosttownmodels.com/catalog_4.html

      • tom
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
          I am still sitting here trying to get things out, but the lack of sales is really slowing down everything. I am hoping by September and "the Season" and things will pick up a bit so I can continue getting some more stuff out. All of that has not been forgotten, believe me.
          Tom