St. Matthews School in O scale by Yorke

  • William C. Connelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
      Anyone have this kit or the plans available ?

      Will Connelly

    • madmike3434
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012
        I just looked at my master list of kits produced by tom yorke and the ST MATTHEW SCHOOL was released May 1985 and shown in the NG&SLG on page 73 advertisement.
        It is only shown as being released in HO scale.

        Afraid your going to have to scratch build it in O scale, once you acquire a set of original plans or a photo scan of them. I cannot help you as i have never had this kit from Tom. One does keep popping up on ebay for sale.

        mike lynch
        madmike3434

        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "William C. Connelly" <will@...> wrote:

        > Anyone have this kit or the plans available ?
        >

        > Will Connelly

      • rkex1975
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
          Dr. Ben (Richard Bendever) sells the kit in HO scale on Ebay and might be willing to sell you plans.

          By the way, I just sold Tom's pilot model of St. Matthew School a couple of weeks ago, but had no plans. I'll be seliing off the rest of my Yorke HO kits in the next couple of weeks. Industrial Engine House, Bordello, Williams Store, Stone Store, etc.
          My Ebay handle is "rkex".

          Ray