Yorke kits on ebay

  • randy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
      I have the following kits on Ebay-

      On30, On3 Tom Yorke Pepitos bean warehouse

      On30, On3 Yorke store #103 re-issue

      On30, On3 roundhouse 3 stall Tom Yorke design

      The brick store and roundhouse are Mike Lynch re-issues

      Thanks,

      Randy James
    • hermanpierce2002
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2012
        Randy
        Email with particulars on the roundhouse, can't find it on ebay
        Mike

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "randy" <r-pjames@...> wrote:

        > I have the following kits on Ebay-
        >
        > On30, On3 Tom Yorke Pepitos bean warehouse
        >
        > On30, On3 Yorke store #103 re-issue
        >
        > On30, On3 roundhouse 3 stall Tom Yorke design
        >
        > The brick store and roundhouse are Mike Lynch re-issues
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Randy James

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2012
          Randy
          Where on ebay is the roundhouse, can't find a listing
          Mike
           H. Michael Pierce

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2012
            Randy
            Where on Ebay? I checked for the roundhouse kit, couldn't find. I am very interested
            Mike Pierce

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "randy" <r-pjames@...> wrote:

            > I have the following kits on Ebay-
            >
            > On30, On3 Tom Yorke Pepitos bean warehouse
            >
            > On30, On3 Yorke store #103 re-issue
            >
            > On30, On3 roundhouse 3 stall Tom Yorke design
            >
            > The brick store and roundhouse are Mike Lynch re-issues
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Randy James

          • Randell James
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 19, 2012
              The post came up almost two weeks after I wrote it?

              To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
              From: pierce2532@...
              Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:32:47 +0000
              Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Re: Yorke kits on ebay