Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re: There ain't no cure for the summer time blues

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Doug,

      If EVERYONE wore a yellow shirt then people would not be able to find me so I'll still be glad to see you no matter what you wear.

      I'm just inside the manufacturer's room door on the right as you come in.

      See you there.

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, AK 99515

      darrylhuffman@...

      262 Page 1919 Brownhoist Catalog now shipping:

      http://www.ghosttownmodels.com/custom2_1.html%c2%a0