The Beast

  • tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 12:31 PM
      Well, looks like I will go ahead and do it! It will be a mix of resin and a little styrene as there are a few pieces that don't make sense casting. I will also do the truck wheels as "covers" to go over the stock Bachmann ones. All will be on their own however, as far as the interior goes. Your guess will be as good as mine as I do not think any interior shots have ever surfaced. Should be an interesting and quite ugly beast.