Small Town Store

  • tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      I have just posted a small series of photos in the file Small Town Store. This is a new kit that is ready now and available from me. It is for those interested in large scale and is 1/2" scale. The kit is for inside use and is of CNC routed MDF construction with all detail castings in resin. Doors, windows, footings, chimney,screen doors, interior counter, vents and steps are included. Exterior siding and roofing are not included as there is so much to choose from. Weathered signs are included, but the interior furnishings, save the counter, and the ice machine are not. Yes, it is a dollhouse but done scale and not "dollhousish"; perfect for large scale railroads. This is a really cool kit! I have three packaged and ready to go right now with a few more by the end of next week. After that I will get back to Haciendas and Missions. The price for this huge, heavy kit is $189.95 plus post.
      Tom
    • bill
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012
        Hi Tom,
        What is the scale 1:24th or 120.3?
        BILL

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tom" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

        > I have just posted a small series of photos in the file Small Town Store. This is a new kit that is ready now and available from me. It is for those interested in large scale and is 1/2" scale. The kit is for inside use and is of CNC routed MDF construction with all detail castings in resin. Doors, windows, footings, chimney,screen doors, interior counter, vents and steps are included. Exterior siding and roofing are not included as there is so much to choose from. Weathered signs are included, but the interior furnishings, save the counter, and the ice machine are not. Yes, it is a dollhouse but done scale and not "dollhousish"; perfect for large scale railroads. This is a really cool kit! I have three packaged and ready to go right now with a few more by the end of next week. After that I will get back to Haciendas and Missions. The price for this huge, heavy kit is $189.95 plus post.
        > Tom

      • bill
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012
          Tom,
          I really like the looks of this one. Any chance you would consider doing it in 1/4" scale?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2012
            Tom---

            I just now had a chance to look at the photos of the new 1/2" scale kit. It
            really looks great.

            Craig