Re: new blog and facebook

  • Carlo Spirito
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2012
      OK, Tom -
      What's the name of your Gn15 Facebook offering,
      and what's the URL of your Gn15 blog?
      Carlo
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16, 2012
        Carlo,
        The blogspot title is tom yorke Gn15 railways. Just Google blogspot and join. The facebook account is just a means to gather interest in the blog. If you are a member of facebook, just request becoming a friend of tom yorke. Its easy -- heck, if I can do it anybody can.
        Tom