New series announcement

  • tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
      Trying to keep up with new happenings and all, I've decided to start work on a new Lunar base series for all of you who might be considering a Lunar module as proposed by a certain party who will remain nameless...
      Tom
    • lchon30
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
        I thought "he" suggested a Carabean series with Pirate Zombies and tankers full of rum...?

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tom" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

        > Trying to keep up with new happenings and all, I've decided to start work on a new Lunar base series for all of you who might be considering a Lunar module as proposed by a certain party who will remain nameless...
        > Tom

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
          Tom, When the Lunar models get old and insect ridden would it be infested by Luna Moths?
          Guv