FOR SALE: Partially completed O Scale Rubbles Depot kit

  • darrylhuffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2012
      Friends,

      My old friend Max Corey started his original Yorke O Scale Rubbles Depot kit about 15 years ago and then moved to the Midwest.

      He left the kit for me to finish or not to finish. I have never gotten around to finishing it and now I am moving to Idaho.

      This kit doesn't really fit into my grand scheme of things. I like to scratchbuild my own depots rather than building kits plus I don't have much room in my new home in Idaho.

      So, bottom line is that I would rather sell it than take it with me.

      The kit is partially built. The price is $120 plus $20 for shipping.

      Photos and information can be found on my website at:

      http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5_1.html

      If interested, please respond off list to me at:

      darrylhuffman@...

      Thanks for looking.

      Darryl Huffman
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2012
        Thank everyone for your interest in this model but it has been sold.