New Plans by the Sheet available

  • tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      I have started a service to offer some of my drawings by the sheet for those who do not want to buy a whole Sketchbook, but who might like to scratch build a single project. The plans being offered right now, 13, have appeared in my Sketchbooks. New ones not in the books will be available soon "by the Sheet". All drawings so far are narrow Gauge for 30" and 36" gauges.

      For a single postage stamped, self addressed envelope, I will mail to you the catalog sheet and a free sample drawing. Drawings are $1.50 for the small sheets and $2.50 for the large. Try your hand at building from scratch today.

      mail envelopes to:
      Tom Yorke, 210 Pitch Lake Ct, Roswell, GA 30076