Re: A Southern Pacific Depot

  • Buzz Allen
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
      Tom, the depot is beautiful.  A true work of art.

    • tom
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
        No Craig - it's 1/4" scale. About 38" long!
        Tom

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "E. Craig Kanewske" <kanewske@...> wrote:

        > Tom---
        >
        > The SP Depot looks really nice. Is it HO scale?
        >
        > Craig

      • tom
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
          Thanks Buzz. I'm glad it's done. Windows, doors, brackets and columns are all cast resin.
          Tom

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
            Now that's gonna be a very big, White Yorke Box in somebody's mailbox! I
            figured it might be HO just because in O scale it would have to be so dang
            big.

            Craig

            > No Craig - it's 1/4" scale. About 38" long!
            > Tom
            >
            > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "E. Craig Kanewske" <kanewske@...>
            > wrote:
            >>
            >> Tom---
            >>
            >> The SP Depot looks really nice. Is it HO scale?
            >>
            >> Craig

          • VerneN
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 16, 2011
              When will the SP depot kit be available? What is the price? It is indeed a beautiful structure.

              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "E. Craig Kanewske" <kanewske@...> wrote:

              > Now that's gonna be a very big, White Yorke Box in somebody's mailbox! I
              > figured it might be HO just because in O scale it would have to be so dang
              > big.
              >
              > Craig

            • tom
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 25, 2011
                Craig,
                It isn't a kit. Both models were done as custom units. However, I do have window, door, column resin castings and the Glendale arched entryway also in resin.
                Tom