ACS-4

  • tom
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2011
      Just shipped out another batch this morning. If you haven't received yours yet, do not worry. It is going to take another four weeks to get through the total. I do a small batch each week.
      Tom
    • tom
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2012
        I now have a small batch of these ready for customers who have not received their kits yet. I am starting to ship again and will start the Haciendas and Missions soon. In case I cannot find the last remaining acs-4 customers, please send me an email and I will get them right out to you. This should be the last batch.

        tomyorke@...

        I will make some of the acs-4 available to those who didn't order one soon after all orders are out. The autos have gone up quite a bit from Russia, so the price for the conversion kit and the donor auto will be $50 post paid in the US. While supply lasts. See, you should have ordered before and waited for several years to get yours. Now I cannot help the price hike.

        I will announce the Haciendas very shortly. Please wait until I announce before sending your reminders to my email address above.

        Tom
      • Fred Mobley
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2012
          I am still due an ACS-4.

          Fred Mobley
          614 Pineywood Rd
          Gardendale, AL 335071

          On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:57:32 -0000 "tom" <tomyorke@...> writes:
          > I now have a small batch of these ready for customers who have not
          > received their kits yet. I am starting to ship again and will start
          > the Haciendas and Missions soon. In case I cannot find the last
          > remaining acs-4 customers, please send me an email and I will get
          > them right out to you. This should be the last batch.
          >
          > tomyorke@...
          >
          > I will make some of the acs-4 available to those who didn't order
          > one soon after all orders are out. The autos have gone up quite a
          > bit from Russia, so the price for the conversion kit and the donor
          > auto will be $50 post paid in the US. While supply lasts. See, you
          > should have ordered before and waited for several years to get
          > yours. Now I cannot help the price hike.
          >

          > I will announce the Haciendas very shortly. Please wait until I
          > announce before sending your reminders to my email address above.

          > http://www.tomyorke.com/
          >
          > Remember, additional Yorke_Kits photos and files can now be found
          > at:

          60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
          Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f0787eb8302b87f67m00vuc
        • tom
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2012
            Thank you all for checking in. I will get all out by Tuesday (unless 50 more orders come in !).
            Tom
          • Julie Lebow
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2012

              the Haciendas are for FrioFlats Right?

              The Mission?? I don't remember seeing notice of that one!

              A little info please?!

              Tom, I am building a tequila distillery for my new FF layout.
              "Tomas Jhorque, Tequila Mas Fina"

              I'll send photos when it is finished.

              Phil
            • Jonathan D. Pulling, Jr.
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 7, 2012
                Hi Tom,

                I guess that I am one to the last on the list who is still waiting for their ASC-4 kit to be shipped to them. My shipping address is listed in my email signature. It is the same address that I used when I ordered my ASC-4 kit.

                Best regards,

                Jonathan

                Jonathan D. Pulling, Jr
                1826 Linden street