A thank you

  • tom
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
      I thank those that have sent emails as requested. I am now starting to cast the ACS #4 kits. I will send out a small batch per week until completed, then move on to the next. If I do it almost piece by piece, I can handle it. It will take time, however.

      I could write much more in response to those negative messages and wishes of another list, but I am going to make kits to fill back orders instead of bothering with those that don't have a clue.

      Tom
    • Charles Fiero
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011

        Good luck and best wishes. The old saying, " a journey of a thousand
        miles begins with a single step," is so true. Keep plugging away and it
        will be soon finished. As far as the other list, why waste your time:)

        Looking forward to getting the ACS #4!

        Charles Fiero

        On 10/1/2011 9:27 AM, tom wrote:
        > I thank those that have sent emails as requested. I am now starting to cast the ACS #4 kits. I will send out a small batch per week until completed, then move on to the next. If I do it almost piece by piece, I can handle it. It will take time, however.
        >
        > I could write much more in response to those negative messages and wishes of another list, but I am going to make kits to fill back orders instead of bothering with those that don't have a clue.
        >
        > Tom

      • Glenn Farley
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011

          You should have be down for an ACS#4. As well as one of the trucks.
          It's been a while. Let me know if this differs from your information.

          Thanks,

          Glenn Farley

          Edmonds, WA

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
            Glenn,
            Please send me your address vis email to me. I want to be sure all is OK.
            Tom

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn Farley " <gkfarley@...> wrote:

            > Tom,
            >

            > You should have be down for an ACS#4. As well as one of the trucks.
            > It's been a while. Let me know if this differs from your information.
            >

            > Thanks,
            >

            > Glenn Farley
            >
            > Edmonds, WA
            >

            > _____

          • gkfarley
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
              Tom. It's 8722 Main St Edmonds, WA. 98026. I also use 333 Dexter Ave N
              Seattle, WA 98109. So you should have one or both.

              Thanks,
              Glenn

              Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE Phone