Tom Yorke on The Colbert Report

  • lchon30
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2011
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2011
        The other THOM Yorke.

        Although I first thought that maybe the commercial for the zombie island
        game was going to be a mega-buck advertising campaign for TOM's upcoming
        booklet series on his island empire layout...

        Craig Kanewske
        imagining an armored narrow gauge train for battling the undead as it chugs
        it's way to the island fortress