Re: [Yorke_Kits] What am I up to... ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
      Tom---

      The depot is just fantastic! Especially the entryway! I can't imagine how
      you did that. Well, I can imagine---but still.... And the wall texture is
      superb.

      I can't wait to see more (and close-ups) photos when you are finished.

      Shipping this oughta be fun...

      The junk cars are great, too---as always.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
        Any eta on the next installment of Frijole Flats sketchbook?

        Kevin H.

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tom" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

        > A new photo file is about to be posted under Custom Work. The station is a model of the SP depot in Glendale, CA for a client. It is all scratch built from BalsaFoam and wood with styrene for the massive entryway. That is a casting as I needed two. What a job!! Got about two more weeks work to do yet but it is all down hill from here.
        >
        > The vehicles are all junk cars for sale and will be featured on the web site soon.
        > Tom

      • tom
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
          Yes - by the weekend!