Re: [Yorke_Kits] Poolhall - Bordello

  • Robert Black
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 6, 2004
      Hi Tom,

      Can I send you a form and cross out HO & O and put in S? That's all I'm interested in is S & Sn3. I know there are some other S scalers interested in this kit as well.
      Have a groovy Holiday
      Thankx
      Bob

      Tom Yorke <tomyorke@...> wrote:

      Just back from the convention and haven't even unpacked yet
      except for the toothbrush! So, I don't know where we stand on the
      above structure as of yet.

      It would make my life a little easier if everyone could fill out and
      send in the form. I realize it is somewhat of a hassle, but it will
      simplify things for me greatly. Besides, you may find some of the
      new stamps at your friendly PO interesting! Wow, just think - a
      new hobby! On second thought..........no. Don't need another.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 6, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Robert Black
        <rjb54us@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Tom,
        >
        > Can I send you a form and cross out HO & O and put in S?
        That's all I'm interested in is S & Sn3. I know there are some
        other S scalers interested in this kit as well.
        > Have a groovy Holiday
        > Thankx
        > Bob

        Bob,
        Maybe Frank can post it to the Sn3 group and see what happens.
        They can mark S on it. I would need about 40 orders in order to
        make it work out in S. If I did it, I would want it pre-paid, but it
        wouldn't be out until the beginning of Summer if it flies. I'll give
        the S group a chance.

      • Jim Vail
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 6, 2004
          Naturally I saw Tom at the convention several times and his rendition of
          his new Vicksburg kit. Its even better than in the photos - a "must
          have" structure. Get one now while they are still around at $69.95, or
          start trying to find one off e-bay in a couple months for $150 - you
          know how it is with Yorke structures!

          Of course I got mine at the convention.

          Jim Vail
        • Robert Black
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 6, 2004
            I think you should post it to both the S scale group & the Sn3 group. That will give you a lot better chance of getting 40 or more orders.
            If it doesn't fly, can I buy a set of plans from you so I can scratch build it for my layout in S? I really think it will look great in S.
            Thankx
            Bob

            Tom Yorke <tomyorke@...> wrote:

            Bob,
            Maybe Frank can post it to the Sn3 group and see what happens.
            They can mark S on it. I would need about 40 orders in order to
            make it work out in S. If I did it, I would want it pre-paid, but it
            wouldn't be out until the beginning of Summer if it flies. I'll give
            the S group a chance.

          • Michel.FOISSY
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 8, 2004
              Please take my àorder for one S kit.
              Best regards,
              Michel

              > Can I send you a form and cross out HO & O and put in S?
              That's all I'm interested in is S & Sn3. I know there are some
              other S scalers interested in this kit as well.
              > Have a groovy Holiday
              > Thankx
              > Bob

              Bob,
              Maybe Frank can post it to the Sn3 group and see what happens.
              They can mark S on it. I would need about 40 orders in order to
              make it work out in S. If I did it, I would want it pre-paid, but it
              wouldn't be out until the beginning of Summer if it flies. I'll give
              the S group a chance.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129tic745/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
              D=groups/S=1706533813:HM/EXP=1094581727/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
              p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

              s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=427398409>

              _____

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Paul
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 9, 2004
                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Jim Vail <akacoot@p...> wrote:
                > Naturally I saw Tom at the convention several times and his
                rendition of
                > his new Vicksburg kit. Its even better than in the photos -
                a "must
                > have" structure. Get one now while they are still around at
                $69.95, or
                > start trying to find one off e-bay in a couple months for $150 -
                you
                > know how it is with Yorke structures!
                > Of course I got mine at the convention.
                > Jim Vail

                Does anyone have any photos of the new Vicksburg kit that they took
                at the convention? If they do, would you post them?

                Thanks,
                Paul
              • Frank Bernard
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 9, 2004
                  Paul,

                  Message 1182 has the links. Here they are again.

                  I have posted some photos of the completed model in the following
                  location.

                  Frank Bernard

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 10, 2004
                    --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Frank Bernard <fbernard@o...>
                    wrote:
                    > Paul,
                    >
                    > Message 1182 has the links. Here they are again.
                    >
                    > I have posted some photos of the completed model in the following
                    > location.

                    Frank,

                    Thanks for posting the photos.

                    Although I have already ordered mine, I like to having photos of the
                    model for reference.

                    Paul
                  • Robert Black
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 10, 2004