new kits now available

  • Dennis Brandt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2011
      It has been a while but I have a number of new Yorke kits in stock and
      ready to ship. All kits are O scale.

      Bulk Unloaders to move your grain. $29.95

      Moving vans: convert a Ford 34 die cast into a functional moving van. 34.95

      2 Pepito's Kitchens

      2 sets of the 3 Barrio structures. these are very neat little structures
      which you can mix or match. 10.00 all three

      I also have some of the 'Cross the tracks' in stock along with the
      Ameri-Town kits. Give me a call.

      Tom is shipping the Depot today so I should have first of next week.
      call to reserve one.

      go to the website, call if you have questions

      thanks
      Dennis Brandt
      Branline Sales

      402-992-2415

      www.e-model-railroading.com
    • joecaboose3@cobridge.tv
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2011
        On Tue 06/28/11 7:27 PM , Dennis Brandt dennisbrandt44@...
        sent:
        It has been a while but I have a number of new Yorke kits in stock
        and
        ready to ship. All kits are O scale.
        Bulk Unloaders to move your grain. $29.95
        Moving vans: convert a Ford 34 die cast into a functional moving
        van. 34.95
        2 Pepito's Kitchens
        2 sets of the 3 Barrio structures. these are very neat little
        structures
        which you can mix or match. 10.00 all three......do you mean
        $100????
        I also have some of the 'Cross the tracks' in stock along with the
        Ameri-Town kits. Give me a call.
        Tom is shipping the Depot today so I should have first of next week.

        call to reserve one.
        go to the website, call if you have questions
        thanks
        Dennis Brandt
        Branline Sales
        402-992-2415
        www.e-model-railroading.com

        Links:
        ------
        [1]
        mailto:Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20new%20kits%20now%20available
        [2]
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yorke_Kits/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyM2VoZWVyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExODIyMjM5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNjUzMzgxMwRtc2dJZAMxMjA3MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzMDkzMTQ0NTQ-?act=reply&messageNum=12070
        [3]
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yorke_Kits/message/12070;_ylc=X3oDMTM3NmxldHJyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExODIyMjM5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNjUzMzgxMwRtc2dJZAMxMjA3MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMDkzMTQ0NTQEdHBjSWQDMTIwNzA-
        [4] http://www.tomyorke.com/

      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13 7:24 AM
          The Barrio kits should be $100.00. Correct?

          Kevin H.

          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Brandt <dennisbrandt44@...> wrote:

          > It has been a while but I have a number of new Yorke kits in stock and
          > ready to ship. All kits are O scale.
          >
          > Bulk Unloaders to move your grain. $29.95
          >
          > Moving vans: convert a Ford 34 die cast into a functional moving van. 34.95
          >
          > 2 Pepito's Kitchens
          >
          > 2 sets of the 3 Barrio structures. these are very neat little structures
          > which you can mix or match. 10.00 all three
          >
          > I also have some of the 'Cross the tracks' in stock along with the
          > Ameri-Town kits. Give me a call.
          >
          > Tom is shipping the Depot today so I should have first of next week.
          > call to reserve one.
          >
          > go to the website, call if you have questions
          >

          > thanks
          > Dennis Brandt
          > Branline Sales
          >
          > 402-992-2415
          >
          > www.e-model-railroading.com

        • Dennis Brandt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15 6:23 PM
            Thanks Kevin,

            Up moved the point one place to far to the left. Thanks for noting that.

            I just got a new shipment of depots in and I still have a couple no
            spoken for.

            call me or go to the website.
            Thanks
            Dennis