Re: [Yorke_Kits] FOR SALE: another YORKE O SCALE POOL HALL/HOTEL/BORDELLO original version

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2011
      Frederick,

      In deed, I do stil have the original version as done by Mad Mike.

      $220 is the total.

      I prefer your personal check and will mail it tomorrow.

      All I need is your mailing address.

      Thanks.

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway
      Anchorage, AK 99515
      darrylhuffman@...

      Interested in weathering? Check out my DVD:
      http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/custom3.html

      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2011
        Hi Darryl,

        Thanks for the quick response.  The check is going out in today's mail.

        Frederick Garrison
        736 Northfield Ln
        Lincoln, Ca 95648