West Side tank car

  • Dennis Brandt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2011
      **

      *I have two of the westside tank car kits available to ship. this kit
      builds **tank body is a accurate reproduction of the West Side Lumber Co
      tank #3. We have chosen to mount ours on a Bachmann flat, but any 24' or
      longer car will work just fine. The drawings show the Bachmann car for
      reference. Have fun building yours.*

      **
      Price: $19.95 plus $5.00 shipping

      You must furnish the Bachmann flat car or other car of your choice.

      check out the "branline" folder on the second page of the photos section
      for a picture of the finished car.

      Dennis Brandt
      402-992-2415
      dennisbrandt44@...