NEW PRODUCT: Gold and Silver Mining Catalog on CD

  • darrylhuffman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Colorado narrow gauge and gold & silver mining go together like bacon and
      eggs.

      The boom in gold and silver mining in the late 1800s in Colorado lead to a
      whole new field of industry, supplying the equipment needed to turn the ore
      into precious metals.

      One of the major suppliers in Colorado was the Denver Equipment Company.

      Our new offering is a CD containing all 160 pages of their 1936 catalog.

      Each type of equipment is listed and it's use is explained. Then there are
      articles on setting up a mill, what it would cost, how to arrange the
      equipment and lots of great information on how it was all done---and why.

      This new CD is in Adobe PDF format so you just pop it into your computer and
      you can scroll down through all 160 pages or you can print out any of those
      pages to take to your workbench.

      Here is a link to some typical pages on the CD.

      http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/custom3_2.html

      Price is $15 plus $5 for shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. All
      other countries shipping is $9.

      Your personal check is always welcome and I ship immediately without waiting
      for your check to arrive and clear.

      Or you can use Paypal if you like.

      Darryl Huffman
      12020 Old Seward Highway