Enrique's El Gato Negro

  • siles92844
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2011
      Hi,

      Posted 4 pictures of my latest build from the Frijolle Flats sketchbook. HO scale and featuring a flashing sign and interior lights. Interior details will be added.

      Siles
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2011
        Good job on the bar Siles! The first Frijole Flats sketchbook seems to be
        keeping you inspired.

        > Posted 4 pictures of my latest build from the Frijolle Flats sketchbook.
        > HO scale and featuring a flashing sign and interior lights. Interior
        > details will be added.
        >
        > Siles

      • tom
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 8, 2011
          Nice going Siles! You will love the second volume of the Frijole Flats Sketchbook. Many more projects to build for your HO empire.

          Tom

          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "siles92844" <siles.bazerman@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Posted 4 pictures of my latest build from the Frijolle Flats sketchbook. HO scale and featuring a flashing sign and interior lights. Interior details will be added.
          >
          > Siles

        • siles92844
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 8, 2011
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tom" <tomyorke@...> wrote:

            > Nice going Siles! You will love the second volume of the Frijole Flats Sketchbook. Many more projects to build for your HO empire.

            Thanks for the comments. I have had Vol II on reserve with Keith since I looked at Vol I.

            Personal question-- Did you ever go to the Little Depot in Anaheim with John Olsen? If so, I probably met you there. Was known as Si then.

            Siles
          • tom
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 9, 2011
              I never frequented the Little Depot. I used to hang out at the Whistle Stop in Pasadena.

              I am shooting the final photos today for Volume 2. Everything else is in Keith's capable hands now. I think you'll like the Shop drawings. There is a tractor used as a crane hoisted up in the eaves.

              Tom

              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "siles92844" <siles.bazerman@...> wrote:

              > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tom" <tomyorke@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Nice going Siles! You will love the second volume of the Frijole Flats Sketchbook. Many more projects to build for your HO empire.
              > >
              > > Tom
              >
              > Tom,
              >
              > Thanks for the comments. I have had Vol II on reserve with Keith since I looked at Vol I.
              >
              > Personal question-- Did you ever go to the Little Depot in Anaheim with John Olsen? If so, I probably met you there. Was known as Si then.
              >
              > Siles

            • Raymond Montgomery
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 10, 2011
                Sid will be jealous.

                Raymond Montgomery
                "Don't get old...you'll live to regret it"
                mont3682@...